All our prints are Giclée images produced in-house using the best Japanese pigment-based Archival inks exclusively printed to order, hand signed and numbered on Museum quality fine art papers such as Epson Signature Worthy, Canson Infinity, Ilford Galerie Prestige and Hahnemühle.
Before shipping they are protected using acid-free packaging. Limited Edition prints come numbered, dated with certificate of authenticity by the artist and information about the image and the printing process.
EDITIONS AVAILABLE: SIZES EDITIONS PRINTED ON (MEDIA)
- Card (10x15cm) Open edition.
- A4 (21x29cm)* Open and Limited Edition of 200. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- A3 (29x42cm)* Open edition Limited Edition of 100. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- SuperA3 (33x48cm)* Open and Limited Edition of 50. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- A2 (42x59cm)* Open and Limited edition of 25. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- 40x60cm* Open and Limited Edition of 10. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 80x120cm* Limited edition of 5. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 120x180cm* Limited edition of 3. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
Monochrome and Bi-tone images Printed on matte Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 188gsm/310gsm white, 100% cotton paper or similar Museum quality paper. Colour images Printed on Epson Signature Worthy Premium Pearl, Baryta or similar Museum quality paper.
Original photo print on aluminium Dibond
Original photo printed on high-end papers mounted on aluminium Dibond. Protected against external elements with a razor-thin UV film. The laminated print is then mounted on a sturdy aluminium Dibond backing panel.
Original photo print under acrylic glass
Mounted on an aluminium Dibond base printed on high-end photo paper and sealed under acrylic glass using elastic silicone.
We have a small number of Limited Editions for our Collections. All our Limited Editions are in-house Giclée on Museum Quality papers such as Canson Infinity, Hahnemühle, Ilford Gallery and Epson Signature Worthy using only the best archival Japanese inks, numbered and signed by the artist with a certificate of authenticity sheet and security seal. The print will be delivered in a recycled protective hardback cardboard envelope or in a rigid cardboard tube depending on size. Prices and details are as follows:
A4 (21x30cm) Limited Edition 1 of 200, unframed: €50.
A3 (30x45cm) Limited Edition 1 of 100, unframed: €100.
Super A3 (48x33cm) Limited Edition 1 of 50, unframed: €200.
A2 (42x59cm) Limited Edition 1 of 25, unframed: €400.
Contact us for more details.
Custom Solid wood Artbox
A solid wood ArtBox with a profile depth of 35 mm. To ensure maximum durability, the corners are double reinforced with metal braces. Colours: white, natural, dark brown, and black. Viewed from the front, only the 4 mm profile width is visible, making it an unobtrusive frame for your image.
ArtBox An ArtBox frame made of glazed aluminium befitting of an art gallery. Four depths are available. Comes with a pre-mounted hanging system.
ORDERING AND SHIPPING
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of open editions.
Allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of Limited Editions.
We can ship unframed and framed images worldwide, the checkout process will automatically calculate shipping based upon your location.
Technical info: Images are print to order
Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric). Printing Resolution: 2,880 x 1,440 dpi. Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® K3 Vivid Magenta.
* Please note: Sizes in centimetres and inches refer to the paper sizes and not the final size of the image, depending orientation the image will be printed at the maximum size allowed in any given paper to respect its image ratio.